Luxury Heritage of India with Taj Mahal
As the capital of India, Delhi is a city of incredible history and contemporary architecture. Divided in two contrasting parts, New Delhi and Old Delhi continues to excite the hearts of many in their own ways. New Delhi is notable for its well-planned structure with voguish new shops, malls and restaurants. Old Delhi resembles a lot like those busy over-crowded cities yet, preserves its original traditions and customs from prehistoric times. Both the parts of Delhi perfectly stage the implausible fusion of tradition and modernism of the city. This regal city of Delhi showcases some of the finest architectural buildings from British period.
Day 1 : Arrive DELHI
Post arrival on Delhi airport, our representative will welcome you to the city and will transfer you to Oberoi Hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2 : Delhi
This morning, you will be taken for city tour of the two sides of this city. Old Delhi: Here you’ll find some of the most striking spots in the country including Red fort and Jama Masjid built by Shah Jahan. From the streets of Chandni Chowk, you can experience some of the best street foods in Delhi. On the other hand, while driving through the streets of New Delhi, you will witness some stately government buildings of the British Era including India Gate.
• Amazing Places To Visit - Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, India Gate, Humayuns tomb, Presidential Palace and Qutab Minar.
• Delights of Trip - rickshaw ride, shopping in crowded bazaars.
• Special Charm - rickshaw ride' from the Red Fort through Chandni Chowk.
Overnight stay in Delhi
Day 3 : DELHI to AGRA
An Early morning air-conditioned drive to the city of Agra, you will find this city allied with the history of Mughal rule. Agra is a home to many glorious Mughal-era buildings some of which are under UNESCO World Heritage Sites. On arrival, check-in at THE OBEROI AMARVILAS and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 4 : In AGRA
Begin your city tour the next morning after breakfast. You can witness the symbol of love, Taj Mahal, built by Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz and the Agra Red fort. These two are some distinctive examples of Mughal architecture.
• Amazing Places to Visit - Taj Mahal, Red Fort, City tour.
• Delights of Trip - Leisure activities, local shopping, sight-seeing World Heritage Sites
• Special Charm – Boat ride in the lake behind Taj, prayers at the mosque, bazaars/markets.
Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 05 : AGRA to SAWAI MADHOPUR
Post breakfast; leave the city of Agra for Sawai Madhopur via Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri is another World Heritage site in Agra which is often visited for its incredible sandstone construction. The lofty gateway ‘Buland Dawaza’ was built at Fatehpur Sikri, by Akbar, to honour his victory over Gujarat. Check-in at THE OBEROI VANYAVILAS soon after arrival at Sawai Madhopur.
• Amazing Places to Visit Fatehpur Sikri, Buland Darwaza.
• Delights of Trip - Leisure activites.
Overnight stay in Sawai Madhopur.
Day 06 : In Sawai Madhopur
Soon after breakfast, begin for Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary next morning. Sawai Madhopur is a town in Rajasthan which is well known for Ranthambore National Park and another World Heritage Site- Ranthambore Fort. Ranthambore is one of the biggest national parks in India which is home for tigers and other major wild animals like bull, black buck, spotted deer or cheetah, wild boar, a large variety of bird species and rare leopards. Ranthambore has been declared as one of the ‘Project Tiger’ reserves in India.
• Amazing Places to Visit - Ranthambore National Park, Ranthambore fort.
• Delights of Trip - World Heritage Site- Ranthambore Fort
• Special Charm – Photographing, Wildlife Safari, chance to see rare leopards and tigers
Overnight stay in Sawai Madhopur.
Day 07 : Sawai Madhopur - Jaipur Heritage Tours
An Early morning air-conditioned drive to the pink city of Jaipur, this was the first ever planned city of India. The name Pink City was given In 1853 when the whole city was painted in Pink as instructed by the King to welcome the Prince of Wales. Jaipur is rich in its cultural and architecture. Post arrival, Check-in at THE OBEROI RAJVILAS and spend the day at leisure.
Day 08 : In JAIPUR
The day will start with a trip to Amber Fort followed by local sight-seeing. Amber fort, located in Amer, is the main tourist spot in Jaipur and is a blend of Hindu and Rajput architecture. It took over 100 year to complete the Fort and today, it offers a mesmerizing foresight of the lifestyle of the Mughal ruling families. Following this will be your local city tour of the Pink City including the City Palace and other heritage sites.
• Amazing Places to Visit - Amber fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, colourful bazaar of Jaipur
• Delights of Trip - Leisure activities, local shopping
• Special Charm - Jantar Mantar Observatory to see the vast astronomical instruments
Overnight Stay in Jaipur.
Day 09 : JAIPUR to UDAIPUR (BY AIR)
Post breakfast, a transfer to Jaipur Airport to board a flight for Udaipur. On arrival, our representative will welcome you to the city and will transfer you to THE OBEROI UDAIVILAS. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 10 : In UDAIPUR
Also known as Venice of the East’ and the ‘City of Lakes’, Udaipur is one of the most popular tourist destination in India. Founded by Maharana Udai Singh II, it is also famous for its Rajput-era forts since Rajputs ruled the city, then called ‘Mewar’. The city tour will take you through some marvellous lakes and gardens, along with the magnificent City Palace and the Jagdish temple. You can also relish a cruise in the water of Lake Pichola.
• Amazing Places to Visit - City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Fateh Sagar Lake, Lake Pichola, Gulab Bagh.
• Delights of Trip - Water Cruising, Local shopping, Leisure activities.
• Special Charm – Cruise on a private boat in Lake Pichola.
Overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 11 : UDAIPUR to MUMBAI (BY AIR)
Early morning drive to airport to board a flight for Mumbai. On arrival, our representative will welcome you to the city and will transfer you to THE OBEROI. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Mumbai, once known as Bombay, is the most populated city in India. Mumbai was constituted by seven Koli islands which were once a part of Gujrat. In 1661, these islands together were gifted to king Charles II as a part of dowry when he married the sister of the Portuguese king, Catherine of Braganza.
Day 12 : In MUMBAI
Post breakfast; commence your excursion to one of the most famous tourist delights of Mumbai: Elephanta Island. Here you can witness some complexly carved caves known as Elephanta caves which have its own outstanding charm. The caves were cut and built in rock-cut architectural style back in 8th century of which only traces remain. Dedicated to Shiva, the charm and influence of these astonishing sculptures remain unmatched. Followed by the caves, travellers will then be taken for a city tour. The tour includes some of the renowned tourist spots of Mumbai like 'Gateway of India', 'Marine Drive', the 'Colaba Causeway' etc. You can enjoy shopping at Crawford market famous for wholesale shopping.
• Amazing Places to Visit - Elephanta Island, Elephanta caves, Gateway of India, Marine Drive, Colaba, Towers of Silence, Crawford market, Malabar Hills, Hanging gardens, Kamla Nehru Park, Mani Bhawan.
• Delights of Trip - Marine drive beaches, wholesale shopping at Crawford market,
• Special Charm – a wonderful view of Mumbai and the Arabian Sea from Kamla Nehru Park, one hour boat ride across Mumbai Harbour to Elephanta.
Overnight stay in Mumbai.
Day 13 : LEAVE MUMBAI
You will meet the representatives at the hotel and you will be transferred to Mumbai airport to connect your onward flight.