Short Trip To Kerala
A land of Scenic beauty and one of the paradises, Kerala is situated along the coastline of Arabian Sea in the Southern region of India. Known for it’s Ayurvedic retreat, Kerala is a land of tranquil beaches which stretches along the hypnotic blue Arabian Sea. An outlandish wildlife with thriving hill stations, waterfalls, intriguing art forms and a serene climate, it has sure become one of the most desired tourist spots in India. A short getaway to this land of Peaceful and well-preserved panorama is a must-have experience for all.
Day 1 : Cochin - Kumarakom by surface (90 kms/56Miles)
Post arrival on Cochin airport, our representative will welcome you to the city and will transfer you to the village of Kumarakom. It is a popular tourism destination renowned for its backwater of Vembanad Lake. It has a balanced tropical climate throughout the year which makes it idle for agriculture. Kumarakom offer some breath-taking experiences of boating, fishing and sightseeing. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
• Amazing places to Visit - Vembanad Lake, Thazhathangady Juma Masjid,
• Delights of Trip - houseboats, boating, fishing,
• Special charm of Cochin - Kumarakom Boat Race
Overnight stay in Kumarakom.
Day 2 : Kumarakom
Soon after breakfast, take a walk to Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary which Is spread over 14 acres and is home for many migratory birds like Siberian stork, wild duck, darters, herons, egret, waterfowls and cuckoos. The Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary is a paradise for bird lovers. Take a cruise along the Vambanad lake to experience a better view of the bird life. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
• Amazing places to Visit - Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
• Delights of Trip - houseboats, boating, fishing
• Special charm of Cochin - a cruise along the Vambanad lake
Overnight stay in Kumarakom.
Day 03 : Kumarakom to Alleppey by surface (32Kms)
After breakfast, you will be transferred by an early morning drive to Alleppey, also known as Alappuzha. Popularly known as the Venice of the East, Alleppey is a hub of attractive canals, backwaters, beaches, and lagoons. Due to its vicinity to the sea, the town has always enjoyed a unique place in the naval history of Kerala.
• Amazing Places To Visit - Alleppey Beach, Mullakkal Bhagavathy Temple, Mannarasala Temple and Alappuzha CSI Christ Church
• Delights of Trip - Ayurvedic body treatment and Spa, Visit of Beaches, and Stay in boat house.
• Special charm - Boat races, marine products, and coir industry, night stay in houseboat.
Overnight stay in Alleppey.
Day 04 : Alleppey - Cochin by surface (63 kms/40Miles)
After having a great time at Kerala beaches, your trip comes to an end on the fourth day of the tour. You will be transferred to Cochin Airport/Railway station to connect flight/train for onward destination.